Your Link Has Been Added (Reminder)

Dear Webmaster,

Few days ago I have sent you a mail regarding link exchange but I am not getting any response from your side so I am sending you reminder mail.I have found your site through Google and your active link page indicates that you are interested in link exchange.  Taking initiative in this direction I already added your site link on my site at the following location.

http://akhspas.com/links.html


I have added your site link with suitable title and description which gives benefit to your site. Please verify your link and mail me if you have any query regarding your site info. With this link exchange our sites get benefit on search engines.

I humbly request to you please link back to us with the following detail:


Title:- Ayurvedic Doctors in NCR

Description:- Ayurvedic Kerala Health SPA offers ayurveda body massages, med day-spas, hair, skin, panchkarma treatments, yoga, meditation, de-stress, detoxification, relaxation therapies, rejuvenation, wellness programmes, prakriti analysis, depression, insomnia, headaches, migraine, obesity, reflexology, backache, cervical spondylosis, paralysis, diseases of spine, lumbar spondylosis, accupressure, aromatherapy, arthritis, asthma, sinusitis, psoriasis, herbal facial, steam bath, herbal oil massages and more weight-loss programme specially best ayurvedic clinics, doctors and panchkarma training center at Malviya-Nagar, Delhi NCR, South Delhi, GK-II, Surajkund and Faridabad.

Website URL:- http://www.akhspas.com/location.html


If you are interested in this please place my link on your site and send me the exact location where you place my link. I appreciate your positive response.
 
If you will not add my link with in 12 hours. I will remove your links form my site with in 12 hours that is fair  to our other link partners.



Thanks & Best Regards,
Web Master
jennifer russell
jenniferrussell40@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment